Sunday, February 24, 2013

One, two three testing.....testing....

I'm not sure how this works exactly but here I am.......blogging weeeeeee......the name of my blog is more than obvious. I am a true New York lover and if someone asked me a year and a half ago will I ever leave New York, my answer would be a sarcastic smirk (New Yorkers will know which
one :-)...). Then I meet him, and here I am at Leamington Spa UK. Lovely little place I have to admit.



I am not even sure what my blog is going to be about. Probably a mix of everything and anything. Most likely me complaining about Brits and how things work waaaaaaay better in the US. I'm in a second stage of culture shock right now. I did the same thing though when arrived to the US, six and a half years ago. And as soon as I reach the "acceptance phase" it will be time to move again. Well, at least I will get better at it.

Anyways, this is all for now. I will catch up with you guys later. I am too excited about my new creation.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats my lovely ex-New Yorker! A bit lame term since we both know there's no such thing, either you are or you're not :) Good luck with your blogging!
    "The true New Yorker secretly believes that people living anywhere else have to be, in some sense, kidding."
    -John Updike
    :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I thought of the same quote when creating the blog :-). At least I have the strongest bond to New York.....most of my favorite people live there :-). Kumeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

      Delete

FB comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...